Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Picadilly Ponchos for Your Wee One!

Thank you to Natalie McAdam and Piccadilly Ponchos for supporting us again this year with a donation to our Silent Auction.  Fun and Functional outerwear that is as unique as your child!


This is  Natalie's story:
My love for fashion and design began when I started my career as an intern at a popular Canadian Magazine. From those early days in my career my passion for design has cultivated into something that drives and motivates me each day! It wasn't until the birth of my first child that I really began to appreciate and search for unique handmade items like those found right here on Etsy. And although I loved searching for one of a kind treasures for my son the thought of starting my own children's clothing line was only something I dreamed about. Several years later and after the birth of my twin girls, I was watching them twirling in the driveway on a Fall day and that moment sparked an idea to create a fun and fashionable piece of outerwear that was as unique as they were! From that moment on I spent many late nights after the kids were tucked away in bed planning and creating this new line of Children's Ponchos. I'm so extremely excited to see it come to life and I hope you will find these ponchos not only functional but fun and whimsical too, just like your child!

Please visit Natalie at her Etsy shop and learn more about her gorgeous trendsetting designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment